Bishop Media AB is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide information to us by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bishop Media AB may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 1st, 2012.
What we collect
None of the Apps made by Bishop Media AB collect or extract any personal data from a users device. A user may choose to send comments and an email address to Bishop Media AB in the form of feedback.
What we do with the information we gather
We review the user originated app feedback to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize our Apps according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously supplied your email address you may change your mind at any time and request complete removal by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refer to the Bishop Media AB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Apps.
- The content of our Apps is for your general information and use only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in our Apps for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials in our Apps is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our Apps meet your specific requirements.
- Our Apps contain material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our Apps.
- Through our Apps you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Bishop Media AB. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- It is the users’ responsibility to make sure that they are using the most up-to-date information available. We reserve the right to make modifications and/or change materials of our Apps without prior notice or obligation.