eiAIP linking existing aeronautical charts from the official websites of the respective State. eiAIP is an app for pilots, aviation specialists and the general public with instant access, anytime, anywhere.
eiAIP allows users to:
- Browse and cache AIP information (charts/text)
- Browse and cache SUP information of the respective State
- Get TAF/METAR information
- Get NOTAM information
- Show Route information
You can quickly and easily:
- Search for any airport via Country, City or Airport name
- Search for any airport via ICAO or IATA code
- Get TAF/METAR or NOTAM information for one or more airports at same time
- Download data for offline use
- Print AIP page
- Check for new update and remove affected old pages
- Find your own location on the map.
- Get ground speed, Track, GPS error, Coordinates, Time, ETA, Bearing to, DTG and Destination on the moving map
- Use Direct-to and Nearest function
- Use Alerting function
Coverage is available to the following countries:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Macedonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- eiAIP can help you against an airspace infringement by showing airspace, prohibited, restricted, danger, military exercise and training area on moving map. *This data is not available for all countries.
- Enabled in Route/Settings, eIAIP’s new Alert feature makes it easier than ever to identify what airspace lies ahead which gives you increased situational awareness. You can set up your own alerting limit by setting distance from your current position to the Airport, Airspace, NAVAID, Significant point, Prohibited, Restricted and danger area, Military exercise and training area) and quickly get a sense of distance to features around you.
- eiAIP can help you with route planning by showing airports and navaids information on moving map.
- Direct-to function (Navigate direct to a waypoint, NAVAID or airport by entering a waypoint/NAVAID identifier, or facility name).
- Nearest function (Navigate direct to a waypoint, NAVAID or airport by selecting a nearby waypoint, NAVAID or airport, as a direct-to destination).
Free 7 Day Unlimited Access.
- We provide a very simple subscription model to use eiAIP. Just select the duration you would like to pay for and you will have complete access to all services, charts, and data.
- We don’t charge more just because a user needs IFR related services and we don’t charge you for every little thing you want. Just one very low subscription cost will give you complete access to everything we offer.
- Subscription options available per count: 1-month subscription, 6-months subscription, and a yearly subscription. Unlimited content downloads and flight-planning services for all subscription options.
- Our subscription charges are extremely affordable. To view the last AIRAC data, you will need to purchase eIAIP subscription.
Price per country
Price for all countries